Recently we decided to turn our desktops into a much more organised place, both physically (it's a work in progress) and technologically. We researched the best apps going, that translate from desktop to phone and came across some real winners. But naturally it started a debate over the apps we use all the time, and in some cases, can't live without.
Here's a list of the apps we love, and why we love them, in three words. Can you guess who picked which app?
1. Pocket: Read it later.
2. Foodie: Serious food envy.
3. Ripl: Upgrade your Instagram.
4. monday.com: Colour-coded organisation.
5. Two Dots: Simple addictive puzzles.
6. RTE Radio: Donagh's firm favourite.
7. Headspace: Learn to breathe.
8. 7 Minute Workout: Free, fast fitness.
9. Moon Phase: A nighttime pastime.
10. P Tracker: Because who remembers?